I am very new to blogging. Though I created my blog in December, 2015, I became a bit serious only in September, 2016. In this short span of time I made some good friends, found some amazing blogs, got connected internationally and got some appreciation for my photographs.
I was a complete surprise for me when a I saw a message that my blog has been nominated not for one but two awards by two wonderful bloggers. Since this post is about Liebster I will refrain myself to the same. I will cover the other award in separate post.
First and foremost I want to thank this wonderful blogger , whose post I read and like, kindly visit the blog https://thehappybookcom.wordpress.com/ to read wonderful posts. I got nominated by her.
For me the biggest reward is appreciation from fellow bloggers, and which thankfully I am getting now.
Few things about me for my fellow bloggers, who create wonderful pages which bind you and increase your horizon of thinking.
I am a technology professional and specialize in Project Management, now manage some of the big technology projects.
I fell in love with photography few years back and try to create beautiful natural events as they happen.
I do not believe in Photoshop and other image modifying tools.
I strongly believe that nature and its inhabitants should captured naturally and with their natural behavior.
I am a traveler and do believe that it has some genetic effect, since our ancestors were once nomads. We all love travelling and inhabit that same gene.
I strongly believe that travel teaches us a lot. we meet different people who do work differently. Nature is our best teacher.
My love for nature started when I was very young. My parents tool a valiant decision when I was 9. I was sent to boarding. My school was situated in Himalayas, in the Lap of nature in Himachal Pradesh.
I love nature and try to spread message to all through my posts. It is our duty to protect nature and make this earth livable for all its inhabitants.
We as human beings can do a lot and we have to use our energy towards positive things.
(Aha, I never knew that some day I will write so much, I am not a very good writer :D:D:D)
I have been asked few questions as per rule of the Award, so let me reply to them.
1 .what’s your favourite book
I read a lot and have huge collection of books (hard Cover). Its very difficult to single one out. One of such book which inspires me a lot is “Why I Failed” by Shweta Punj. The book has stories of people like Abinav Bindra, Anu Aga, Captain Gopinath, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw and many others, where they explain why they failed. Another way of reading about successful personalities and learning from them.
2. do you believe in miracles
Yes I do. I define miracle as a happening and phenomenon which our brain has failed to understand. IT can happen with anyone.
3. what do you blog about and why.
I blog about Travel, Nature and Wild Life.
4.what was your favourite post to write so far.
I think the Barbet Story. https://wildtravellersblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/aint-i-cute-a-barbet-story/
5.tell me 3 things that are on your bucket list
A story on Tigers in India
Few posts on Jodhpur City
Write up on Surajpur Bird Sanctuary in Greater Noida (lesser Known)
6. what’s your favourite quote .
“I was born Intelligent, But education ruined me”
7. what do you enjoy most about blogging.
I can connect with a big community and express myself in words.
8. what would you consider to be the most important aspect of a person’s character
Truth and simplicity
9. how does it feel to be nominated for this award.
Wonderful, Every recognition is a inspiration to share more
10. what do you admire the most
Nature and its beauty
11. what is your biggest habit.
Think a lot
Since I have been nominated an it becomes my duty to spread this further and also the rules says so. Few of blogs which I like have already been nominated by others, but I think renominating them says more about their lovely blog. I will nominate few wonderful blogs for the Liebster Award:
My list of Questions which nominated bloggers should answer, if they accept the nomination:
- Why do you blog?
- Does blogging makes you happy and give satisfaction?
- What changes has blogging brought in you?
- Is blogging your hobby or you take it more seriously?
- Do you want to make blogging your profession?
- Do you love nature and wild life?
- Are you concerned about the situation of Wild Life?
- Would you like to work towards protection of Nature and Wild Life?
- Have you ever volunteered for such work?
- Do you love Photography, and appreciate efforts of photographers?
- What kind of books interest you?
The rules also says that I have to display them on the blog post. I have copied these rules from the link http://theglobalaussie.com/the-official-rules-of-the-liebster-award-2016/ which you can read below (in quotes):
“The Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2016
Back in 2011 the rules were a simple case of acknowledgement of the nominator and to nominate 5 more. Now in 2016 it is a little more involved!
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Don’t forget to create 11 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers. “